Saturday 28 September 2013

Coca Cola Birthday Card

It is my best friend's 30th birthday party today, so I decided to make her a card to celebrate. She is a prolific collector of Coca Cola cans and memorabilia, from all over the world. I remember at school once she walked up to a Coke vending machine van, and asked them to give her a full size Coca Cola fridge sticker!

Method: To make this card, I found a "Coca-Cola" style font on the internet, and typed the word "Thirty" to get a template for the wording. I then traced the font onto white card, cut this out with scissors and stuck it onto some red paper. I then attached the red paper onto a blank white card with double-sided tape. To give it a nice finish, I glued on a border around the edge with some shiny red ribbon, again with some double-sided tape.

30th Coca Cola Birthday Card




No comments:

Post a Comment